Welcome to DIGI Online
The Drinks Industry Group of Ireland is the representative group for the drinks industry in Ireland.
All members of the group – including suppliers, pubs, restaurants, hotels and independent off-licences are highlighting the significant financial and social contribution made by the Irish drinks and hospitality industry: employing 92,000 people in every corner of Ireland; buying €1.1 billion worth of Irish inputs, and offering a unique hospitality experience, renowned internationally, in the pubs of Ireland.
This site includes:
- a policy document outlining The Drinks Industry Group of Ireland's Brexit Plan (September 2017)
- a look at Tax on Alcohol in Europe: Where Does Ireland Rank? (April 2017)
- a report on The Contribution of the Drinks Industry to Irish Tourism (September 2017)
- a report on The Economic Impact of Brexit (September 2017)
- a report on the economic contributions of Ireland’s Drinks and Hospitality Sector and Your Constituency (May 2017)
Finally, please remember to visit drinkaware.ie and read about the industry's efforts to promote responsible consumption.